Monday, March 9, 2015

Emite Lash Curler Review

If you ready my ipsy February post you know I had an incident with my Emite Lash Curler. What happened was I received the eyelash curler in my bag and was super stoked. However, it broke before I could even use it on my lashes. I was on the ipsy site and a lot of ipster has problems with theirs being misaligned and ripping eyelashes out or cutting them clean off! Thankfully, I saw all of that before trying to use it near my eyes. I went to test it on my actual hair first and barely squeezed the handles and it broke.



I contacted ipsy Care and they of course apologized and sent out a replacement product which was the Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush, and that is wonderful. I still really wanted the eyelash curler because I was in the market for one, so I emailed the company. It was Friday morning when I sent my email and I got a super fast reply saying it was late there and that I would be getting a reply Monday about my lash curler.
Replacement product from ipsy Luxie Beauty Brush
Come Monday I get a super quick email saying sorry and that the lash curler shouldn't have broken and they asked me if I had been in contact with ipsy Care and I told them I had and that I am getting a makeup brush as a replacement, but I really wanted the curler. They were super nice and asked for my shipping information and that they would send a new curler to me. 

I soon got an email about the item being shipped to me. The person I was corresponding with said it would take 4 to 5 days for my new curler to arrive. I was super excited to get a new one and hopefully it isn't damaged from the shipping. 


The new curler arrived pretty fast. My new eyelash curler was perfect. I made sure to investigate the curler before using it near my eyes. It curls the lashes wonderfully and painlessly. It is exactly what I was looking for. I'm so very thankful to Emite for sending me a new curler. Also thanks to ipsy for sending a replacement product for my broken curler. I am impressed by at least one thing monthly from ipsy. I am glad to be a subscriber of the Glam Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment