Wednesday, September 28, 2016

L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask BzzCampaign

I was lucky to be chosen to get this BzzCampaign. I was sent three full sized Pure-Clay Masks from L'Oreal Paris. These are available at drugstores for as low as $10. You can use one or all three for a multimask to target specific areas of your face.

*The mineral clays in each of these masks were chosen for their specific skin benefits.
  • Kaolinite is a soft mineral which absorbs unwanted impurities to remove excess shine without stripping away natural oils
  • Montmorillonite comes from igneous rocks, is soft to the touch, swells when it comes into contact with water and is renowned for its purifying and rebalancing properties
  • Ghassoul is gathered from volcanic regions of Morroco where it’s been used by women in face masks and compresses for years
Benefits of multimasking:

*"It’s the eucalyptus, charcoal or red algae that provides each L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Masks with a unique benefit for your skin. This allows you to wear multiple masks at once to address the specific, and often wildly different, needs of areas like your chin, cheeks and t-zone."
  • Eucalyptus known for possessing purifying and soothing actions beneficial for women with oily skin
  • Charcoal acts like a magnet on the skin to draw out impurities
  • Red Algae nutritious in sugars that help to strengthen the skin. Extraordinarily fine natural volcanic particles act as a naturally effective exfoliant to gently remove dead skin cells

I really enjoy all three of these masks. I like to do a multimask as well as using just one all over the face. While doing this campaign I am battling strep throat. My face has been red and slightly irritated so I did use the L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Detox & Brighten as an all over mask. It helped clear out my pores and brighten my skin after.

Disclaimer: I was sent these items from BzzAgent to test out. Opinions are my own. Information and infographics are from the BzzAgent website. Sections marked by *.


No comments:

Post a Comment